The Liberals are desperately attempting to hold onto the one-time Liberal stronghold of Ottawa-Vanier against former Ontario Ombudsman Andre...
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Elections Canada response to Access to Information request
Ever since I uncovered the disturbing
bias present in individuals hired to investigate the “robocalls” during the
41st election, I’ve received hundreds of emails from people
demanding I further dig into what's really going on in the “robocalls” investigation.
1. A list of all individuals and companies hired
for the "robocalls” investigation;
2. The addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of
these companies or individuals;
3. The documentation provided to Elections Canada to
facilitate the hiring of these individuals and companies;
4. The reasoning by Elections Canada for hiring these
individuals and companies;
5. The reasoning by Elections Canada for paying these
individuals and companies the contracted amounts, usually in the amount of
6. Whether any individuals or companies hired for the
"robocalls" investigations have been fired, terminated, disciplined,
or other subject to negative employment action, and the reason for this action."
Did Elections Canada respond to these requests openly and
transparently? Do their answers go far enough?